- 1Select Items
- 2Delivery Options
- 3Gift Aid
- 4Name & Address
- 5Further Details
Online and Website Bookings
- Customers are entirely responsible for entering their details correctly on the online booking form. You warrant that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. If there are any changes to your details once your booking is concluded then it is your responsibility to inform the Theatre.
- Where a person makes a booking on behalf of a party, that person accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for that party.
- The Theatre reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any tickets ordered.
- It is your responsibility to check that the Tickets issued to you are accurate.
Exchange & Refund Policy
- In the event that patrons are unable to attend a performance, The Union Theatre will exchange their tickets for another performance of the same production (subject to availability). The Original tickets must be returned to Box Office at least 24 hours before the originally booked performance. This policy is only available to patrons who booked tickets through the Union Theatre website or box office.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled. In the event of a suspended performance, patrons will be offered the opportunity to exchange tickets for another performance, where available.